Getting YouTube videos on the PC is very easy.You can also get youtube to mp4 on your phone. User needs to install any preferred download manager and it automatically gives the option to download the video being played in the browser. But, how will you download the same video from YouTube on the android phone? The best solution for this is a YouTube downloader site. There might not be internet access all the time you want to enjoy your favorite video from YouTube.
Fortunately, two major tricks can be used for getting the YouTube video downloaded on the Android Smartphone. Let’s start with the easy one.
Get Video Downloading App
Most of the video downloading apps from the Google Play Store will not allow you to get the videos from specific sources like famous YouTube. Hence, you need to get a particular app from the specific sources for this task. Now it has become easy to download YouTube videos on your phone or desktop by the following steps.
- First of all, go to the ‘Settings’ and tap on ‘Security’. Scroll the list down and you will get the option ‘Unknown Sources’. Check this box to make sure that you allow your device to download apps from the sources other than Google Play Store.
- Visit the preferred video downloading app website, like TubeMate. Get the Android apk file from the website (like tubemate.net, in this case). Install the app to your android device. Once installed, it will look like the ordinary android app.
- Every video downloading app works in its way. TubeMate is a simple app. Just enter the search term for the video and it will show you the search results from YouTube. Tap on the preferred video and choose options to save it on your device.
Get Video Via Online Services
Apart from the android apps, there are a few online services that do this task without letting you download any such app. Hence, the task of downloading videos from YouTube becomes much simpler.
- Open the YouTube video in the default browser. It can be done by choosing the ‘Browser’ when you are given the option to view the video in ‘YouTube’ or ‘Browser’.
- Tap on the address bar of the browser and copy the URL of the page. This will act as a source URL.
- Visit online YouTube video downloading services. Paste the source URL in the text box given.
- Choose the option and hit tap on ‘Download’ to get the video downloaded to the device. The video will be downloaded to the specified location in the format chosen by the user at the time of downloading.
Although you will never fail to download your favorite video from YouTube by using any one of the above tricks. When you are not able to do any of the above tricks, which are a very rare case, there is always a trick that works. For this, you just need to download the YouTube video on your PC which is a simple job.
Connect your Android Smartphone to your PC by any means (USB cable is preferred) and transfer the video file to the device. Anyone of these tricks will surely work; using which you can get a video file downloaded from the famous YouTube downloader website in your Smartphone.